Hey y’aaaaall, I’ve been super busy getting ready to leave for Turkey (TOMORROW NIGHT, WHAT THE ACTUAL F). But I’ve gotten a lot done over the last two days!
Let’s assess our goals etc:
- Continue agent hunt and editing
- I spent five hours over two days agent hunting and query editing
- Send first ever query!
- AHEM, OKAY, I SENT THREE BECAUSE I AM EXTRA AF
- am now spazzing out every time my phone buzzes BECAUSE WHAT IF IT’S A MANUSCRIPT REQUEST
- i even changed the notification sound for my gmail to something really unique so it really grabs my attention
- i did that
- ok moving on
- Continue ghost/needs/desires/flaws/antagonists for Iron Queen POV characters
- I THINK I FIGURED OUT A FEW MASSIVE CHUNKS OF THE OUTLINE AND I’M SO PLEASED
- Read for fun, goddamnit!
- Mostly reading Vis & Ramin at the moment as inspiration for Iron Queen. Dick Davis’s translation is transcendental.
Speaking of transcendental, my latest writing jam is Lewis Capaldi’s LOST ON YOU. It’s fucking magic:
For today’s daily goals, I’m going to keep it simple because I already sent off a query before 11am (BOOM BABY). Aaaaand because I need to do laundry so I can have a massive packing binge tomorrow:
- Type up material from green and black notebooks for an hour
- Begin synopsis for other project
- Continue Iron Queen outline
That’s it, kiddos! Catch you on the flip side