OH HEY MISSED A DAY. Sunday, actually, not yesterday. The heat here in London is killing meeeeeee. This update’s going to be fast fast fast because I have some serious making up to do for Sunday and yesterday afternoon.
What were my goals on Sunday versus what I accomplished on Monday?
- Start Chapter XIII.
- STARTED THIS YESTERDAY WROTE NEARLY 4,000 WORDS
- Continue filling in beats for Ch XIV-XVII.
- YEP BOOM DID SO MUCH OF THAT
- I said I wanted to hit the end of Ch XVII or 60,000 words by Wednesday. I might push that back to Thursday, 22 June… but I might not.
- lolololol i don’t even know anymore
So yesterday I wanted to write 6,000 words and only go to 4,000… which means I’ve got to make it up today and tomorrow if I want to finish this novel this week. My goal was originally to finish the manuscript tomorrow, but I’m pretty sure I can’t do that because I’m not even done with Ch XIII of XVII overall.
But fuuuck me, I’m going to try my hardest!
- Write 7,200 words
- Not melt in the heat
- Begin to copy edit first 40,000 words of the draft
Ok, I that’s it folks. Time to get the ball ROLLING.