OH HEY, I’M BACK.
I know, it’s so weird that I’ve actually posted several days in a row… I’m going to try and keep these daily accountability posts going for a bit longer. Maybe until I go to Turkey? Anyway! So how’d I do yesterday?
My goals for 8 June + HOW I ACTUALLY DID:
- Briefly line edit/smooth out Ch 5 & 6
- Check and check! Done and dusted. Self five. Boom.
- Begin re-writing Ch 7 in earnest. Goal: 1500 words.
- I hit 3,500 words before fizzling out around dinner time and being useless the rest of the night. Not bad!
- Finish flash fiction #1.
- Lol no. Didn’t even start. I decided to keep writing Ch 7 instead.
- Outline Ch 8 rewrite.
- I actually did manage to do this before going to sleep!
So three out of four? NOT BAD. Thanks for the help, bloggy woggy!
So I’m off to a late start today (it’s nearly 1pm… ew) due to a pretty deadly combination of NyQuil and jetlag, but what are my goals for the afternoon?
- Finish Ch 7
- Write that Flash Fiction#1 gODDAMNIT
- Prep/outline/reorganize Ch 8&9 rewrites
It’s not a lot, but the day is half over already (rolls eyes theatrically). Fuck NyQuil. Fuck being sick. I know I need to sleep, but at the same time I gotta WRITE. Summers are only so long!
So enough blabbing. Let’s GO